Stephanie Henderson is a native of Thomasville, Georgia, and lives in Atlanta. Her vocation as a painter began to take shape around 2011, as her three children entered their teens and she found extended periods of time to work in her studio. She received a B.A. in English from the University of Virginia and an M.A. in Journalism from the University of Georgia. She worked in public relations, writing and editing before becoming a full-time mom and chauffeur for more than 15 years. Then happily and gratefully she found her calling as a painter.
Stephanie’s paintings have made their way to private collections ranging Georgia to New York to California. Photos of Stephanie’s works have been featured in Atlanta Magazine HOME (September 2018), The Cut (March 2018), Atlanta Homes and Lifestyles (January 2018), VoyageATL (July 2018), New England Design (2017), The Boston Globe (May 2016), Washingtonian Magazine (March 2016) and popular blog The English Room (September 2016).
- Neiman Marcus Atlanta, Spotlight on Art Small Group, October 2018
- Diptychs and Dots Show, Gregg Irby Gallery, July-August 2018
- 2018 Summer Art Show, Small Group, Serena and Lily, Hamptons, NY
- Spotlight on Art Group Exhibit, Atlanta, January 2018
- Neiman Marcus Atlanta, Spotlight on Art Small Group, October 2017
- Spotlight on Art Group Exhibit, Atlanta January 2017
- Spotlight on Art Group Exhibit, Atlanta, January 2016
- Neiman Marcus Atlanta, Spotlight on Art Small Group, October 2016
- Gregg Irby Gallery, representation 2015 – present
- Libby Silvia Artstyle, representation 2015 – present
- Spotlight on Art Group Exhibit, Atlanta, 2015